The goals of the "Holy Trinity Weekend Communications & Activities Policy" are to:
1. Honor the Liturgy as a Sacred Time.
2. Honor our space as Sacred Space.
3. Provide guidance to facilitate clear, consistent, and effective communication for
- Lobby and/or Social Room Presence,
- Weekly Pulpit Announcements,
- Informational Presentations by Guests, and
- Out-of-Ordinary Financial Appeals.
Please see our written policy at left. If you would like to schedule the Church Social Room or the Lobby after Masses, or request a pulpit announcement, please contact Stan Nill at (913) 895-0605 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to place an article in the Bulletin please email it to email@example.com. The deadline is 10:00 a.m. the FRIDAY morning TWO WEEKS PRIOR to the requested weekend.
If you would like to have any information placed upon the Parish Website, or find any portion of the website not working correctly, please email the parish webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org